Chihlee University of Technology Epidemic Prevention Measures for 111-2 Academic Year (Effective from 112.03.06)
1. Principles of wearing masks:
(1) Outside on campus: No masks should be worn at all times.
(2) Inside on campus: You should wear a mask for self-health management with regular handwashing. Masks should be worn in the Health Center.
(3) When taking transportation (tour buses) for outdoor activities, you should a mask at all times, except for drinking water.
(4) It is recommended that you wear a mask when entering offices.
(5) In closed elevators, it is recommended that you wear a mask and minimize conversation to reduce droplet transmission.
(6) In large classrooms or for events with more than 100 participants, teachers and students should decide whether to wear masks through full communication.
(7) For large gathering on campus (with 1000 people or more), a specific announcement will be made on epidemic prevention measures.
2. Keep doors and windows open for ventilation.
3. Wash hands regularly and properly.
4. If you have a fever during class, please go to the Health Center. If you have a fever after entering the campus, please go to the fever screening station next to the Health Center for medical attention and wear a mask at all times.