- Application Documents Required
- Two copies of application form. (A 2-inch photo taken within the last 6 months must be attached to the form.)
- One photocopy of the applicant’s highest education diploma and one original official transcript of the highest education diploma notarized and stamped by the foreign representative office of the R.O.C. (if written in a language other than Chinese and English should be translated into Chinese or English and notarized.)
- A health certificate valid within the last 3 months including HIV test.
- Financial statement notarized and stamped by the foreign representative office of the R.O.C. showing sufficient financial support for education and living expenses for study in Taiwan.
- Autobiography (applicable to applicants to any undergraduate degree programs) or Study Plan.
(applicable to applicants to the master degree program.)
- One photocopy of the passport page bearing the name and nationality of the holder.
- Certificate of Chinese language proficiency (For example, Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language
【TOCFL】or Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi【HSK】）
※HSK not applicable to Vietnamese students
- Letter of Recommendation in English or Chinese. (Please provide, if possible.)
- Please download the application from“Admission”section at This Application Dates and Deadlines