Dr.Li Chang,Secretary General
Responsibilities of Secretarial Office include the followings:
- To manage all internal and external correspondence on behalf of the University and the President, and to organize incoming and outgoing official documents.
- In charge of secretarial affairs for the President, the communication and coordination on matters concerning multiple administrative offices.
- To oversight bidding, compare/negotiate price, case decision and inspection for procurement cases.
- To call and manage the university affair meeting.
- To call and arrange the meetings of university academy, administration, and funds.
- Preparation of the agendas for all University-level meetings and maintenance of all records
- To oversight and evaluate university administrative duties handed over by their superiors.
- To conduct‘the President Teatime’regularly.
- Manage the assignments from the University President.