Shu-Huang Ni,Director Of Accounting
Responsibilities of Accounting Office include the followings :
- Manages, receives and distributes funds from the annual budget.
- Manages assigned research projects.
- Manages and distributes annual budgets.
- Issues vouchers for revenues and expenditures of the University Fund.
- Officially documents the revenues and expenditures of the University Fund, custody fees, students’suspensions or withdrawals, deductions of tuitions and other revenues.
- Keeps accounting records, monthly and annual fiscal reports.
- Prints, keeps and voids receipts.
- Manages funds in savings accounts.
- Oversees Cashier and Accounting.
- Manages files and maintains all invoices.
- Coordinates response to audits from the Executive Yuan, Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Education.
- Checks property accounts.
- Controls the utilization of the annual University Fund and oversees expenditure invoices in accordance with elevant laws and internal examination procedures.